Men and Women are two sides of the same coin, therefore to say they are equal, is like stating the obvious. And fighting for gender equality in that sense is futile as you do not need to fight for what already IS, you just need to ACCEPT it. Often times, in many societies, it is accepted that men and women are diverse, however, equal opportunity to express themselves is not provided to the women, and that’s where the struggle comes in. Women, all over the world, have been fighting the fight to be accepted for who they are, be given the opportunities that they deserve and are fully capable of and be respected for the choices they make without any judgments.
In a society where woman is respected and is allowed the space and the opportunity to shine bright with all her might, she has the power to illuminate the world, spread joy and hope around much like the rainbow.
Rainbow typically has seven colors, but a woman’s rainbow has nine – two more.
These 9 colors are the 9 super powers women possess that makes them wonderful and this world more beautiful. Its high time societies all across the world know this, accept this and live with this.
Here are the colors and the associated qualities of a woman they represent:
- Red – symbolizes passion and Woman’s ability to love others is unmatched and the passion that she can evoke is undeniably powerful. Woman’s love induces vigor and vitality in their partner unlike anything else. It is important for the society (including women themselves) to perceive this as a strength and respect it.
- Orange – symbolizes warmth and Women are innately filled with love and lot of positive energy. They have the power to uplift others with their friendliness and enthusiasm. Their ability to instantly connect with others and make them their own is indeed something to learn from and appreciate them for.
- Yellow – symbolizes optimism and This warm color keeps the person cheerful all day. When a woman is allowed space to blossom in her full potential, she becomes naturally joyous and her smile becomes infectious. She has the ability to spread happiness all around her just by shining in her own light.
- Green – symbolizes new Women evoke a sense of growth, fertility, peace and serenity by just being themselves. Entrusted by the Supreme to be able to give birth to another human being, in itself, is a huge power, and the one that comes with huge responsibility. A woman knows this, lives this and therefore is the perfect omen for bringing in evolution and novelty in life.
- Blue – symbolizes panache and elegance. Women add richness and beauty in this world with their style and They are capable of being classy effortlessly and bring about tranquility amidst the need to look good, feel good, and be accepted by others at all the times.
- Indigo – symbolizes To be able to give others, women believe in filling their own cup first. Being kind and compassionate towards others requires us to be kind and compassionate to our own self. Women have the strength to be vulnerable and lighten themselves, so that they can be more giving and kind to others whom they care for.
- Violet – symbolizes richness and opulence. Brilliance is something a woman always aspires for. Richness of thoughts, actions and intentions is what a woman possesses in bounty and shares freely with others.The next 2 colors of a woman’s rainbow are her distinctive strengths that make her God’s most wonderful creation.
- White – symbolizes purity and Woman has the knack of bringing inner peace and security to a person. She does that effortlessly due to her lack of overtly transactional approach towards relationships. She doesn’t calculate before giving and often times that is wrongly considered as her weakness. Her innocence is the strength that enables her to be blissful at all times and sprinkle that bliss in others’ lives too.
- Grey – symbolizes balanced A woman knows how to keep her emotions in control, no matter the external situations of stress and conflict around her. Her high emotional intelligence is a result of her firsthand experience with domination and disparity for years that made her more empathetic and resilient over the years. For long enough, women have had to fight for their right, earn their right, in fact, and therefore when it comes to managing emotions, they do it extremely well. And this ability of theirs to stay calm and balanced during adversities enables them to stay down-to-earth as well.
HAVING SAID ALL OF THIS, THERE ARE UNIQUE TRAITS AND QUALITIES THAT BOTH MEN AND WOMEN POSSESS WHICH ARE DIVERSE AND THEREFORE BEAUTIFUL IN NATURE. THIS DIVERSITY IS WHAT ADDS COLORS AND VARIETY TO YOUR LIFE AT A GRANDER LEVEL. INSTEAD OF ARGUING OVER WHO IS SUPERIOR TO THE OTHER, LET’S ACCEPT THE FACT THAT THEY ARE IMPORTANT, UNIQUE AND WONDERFUL IN THEIR OWN WAYS. WHEN BOTH WOMEN AND MEN ARE FULLY TRUE TO THEIR INNATE NATURE, ARE GIVEN THE SPACE TO SHOW UP AS THEMSELVES WHOLLY, AT WORK, HOME AS WELL AS IN THE SOCIETY, AND ARE ALLOWED TO FULLY BLOSSOM IN THEIR OWN BEING, THIS WORLD WILL BE TRULY COLORFUL AND SPECTACULAR AS A RAINBOW